In his down-to-earth block prints, William S. Rice elegantly portrays the California landscape in all of its glory. In 1900, the Pennsylvania-born artist set out west across the continent, finding inspiration in the Golden State’s forests, mountains, and coastline. From tempestuous Pacific seascapes to dramatic mountain ranges, these images became the primary subjects for his photography, sketches, and paintings, and later on, they became the basis for his block prints. Experience the beauty of the West Coast with the 12 images collected for this calendar.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.