Serene woodblock prints of Japanese landscapes by Kawase Hasui (1983–1957) | Printed on Cavallini's signature Italian paper | Full-color pages throughout
Kawase Hasui (188-1957) was a master of the shin-hanga movement, which revitalized the traditional art form of woodblock prints. Hasui is best known for his picturesque landscapes and rural scenes. Which were inspired by his sketches while traveling the countryside of Japan. Enjoy his woodblock prints in this calendar throughout the year. Small but impactful, this easel calendar is perfect to brighten up even the smallest of spaces offering a pop of personality and quick monthly reference. Fresh, fun, and exceptionally stylish, this calendar opens into a triangular shape and is perfect for display on even the most space-challenged desktop, table, or bookshelf.
- Serene woodblock prints of Japanese landscapes by Kawase Hasui (1983–1957).
- Printed on Cavallini's signature Italian paper
- Full-color pages throughout
- Perfect for the home or office
- Carefully curated images from the Cavallini archives
- Featuring exquisite vintage imagery throughout
- Perfect as a gift for any occasion
- Stay organized and on track all year
- Keep as frameable artwork
- Great for families, students, and professionals
Rave ReviewsI use this calendar in the guest room on the nightstand. I have some other Japanese artwork in the room and it is a nice compliment. I have gotten this calendar for the last 8 years and never fails to live up to high standards. Plus the pictures can be used after for a collage or scrapbooking! -Chloe