Kawase Hasui’s prints of the Japanese countryside reflect the four seasons in images of gardens, temples, rivers, and waterfalls. The original prints from which the line drawings in this coloring book were created are reproduced on the inside covers, in full color—in case you want to replicate Hasui’s color palette.
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.