Throughout his career, the Scottish designer Charles Rennie Mackintosh experimented with stylised roses, and the Mackintosh rose motif recurs in much of his art. This sumptuous design depicts teardrops gently falling onto dark pink roses and the beginnings of art nouveau, the movement Rennie Mackintosh helped to inspire can be seen clearly in the pink roses.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A nifty tapestry satchel-style bag for ladies.
- This crossbody bag is ideal for your daily essentials and it is compactly designed in its appearance
- Has the option to be worn as a crossbody or converted into a handbag or shoulder style bag
- Fastened with a zip top; the inside features a slip pocket and zip pocket for storage; whilst also containing a modest capacity for make-up and travel accessories
- Fitted with an adjustable (up to 22 inches) and buckled faux leather shoulder strap
- Size: 11 x 7.1 x 3.1 inches