Make waves with a William Morris Seaweed RainCaper! Most often associated with the British Arts & Crafts Movement, textile designer William Morris revered nature; each design is a tribute to plants or flowers. Seaweed depicts a fluid pattern combining underwater movement with elements of Art Nouveau style. Celebrate your personal style in a Navy/William Morris Seaweed RainCaper – reversible, rainproof, windproof, lightweight and packable, it works rain or shine. Wear the Navy side out as an elegant neutral; reverse to the William Morris Seaweed print for sinuous style.
- Hidden double-sided magnets let you make a "sleeve" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Navy reverses to William Morris Seaweed print – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into included 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain, yet much less bulky than a raincoat or jacket.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit. Reversible for two fashion choices - Rain or Shine!
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem, 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending