Textile designer William Morris revered nature; his designs frequently featured intricate naturalistic imagery of birds, flowers and leaves. Hyacinths are often associated with spring and rebirth; the William Morris Hyacinth print lends a fresh and luxurious take to a foliage design in gorgeous hues of silver and plum. Celebrate natural beauty with a William Morris Hyacinth print RainCaper travel cape – reversible, rainproof, windproof, lightweight and packable, it works rain or shine. Wear the Plum side out as a sophisticated neutral; reverse to the intricate William Morris Hyacinth print to captivate and charm. Drizzle or downpour, make an impression in this must-have fashion accessory that’s perfect for every day, travel and special occasions.
- Hidden double-sided magnets let you make a "sleeve" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Plum reverses to William Morris Hyacinth print – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into included 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain, yet much less bulky than a raincoat or jacket.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit. Reversible for two fashion choices - Rain or Shine!
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem, 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending