Throughout his career, the Scottish designer Charles Rennie Mackintosh experimented with stylized roses, and the Mackintosh rose motif recurs in much of his art. This sumptuous design depicts teardrops gently falling onto dark pink roses and the beginnings of art nouveau, the movement Rennie Mackintosh helped to inspire can be seen clearly in the pink roses.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: If you fancy a very casual and compact bag, this tapestry fabric sling bag is for you.
- It is ideal for holding your travel documents when on holiday
- Wear it on its own or as an add-on to your other handbag
- Fastened with a zip top to protect your goods
- Webbing strap is adjustable and promotes comfortable travel.
- Features an inside slip pocket and zip pocket and lined with a patterned nylon
- Can be worn across the body or on your shoulder
- These fashionable sling bags are made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
- Size: 7.9 x 9.1 x 2.4 inches