The sweet curvature of branch and blossom balances the strong lift of mountain and bamboo in the landscapes of Kazuyuki Ohtsu. His woodblock prints are poetic contemplations, drawing us into tranquil natural settings. The colors he uses are elemental, deep, and true—expressive without drama. Ohtsu paints his original sketches, carves the woodblocks, and makes the prints. Twelve of his artworks reflecting the peaceful Japanese countryside are reproduced in this calendar.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 6.5 x 7 x .125 in.
Opens to: 6.5 x 14 in.