This elegant rose pattern is based on the work of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, the Scottish artist, designer and architect. Well known for combining a progressive modernity with the spirit of romanticism, this simple rose design perfectly captures everything we love about Mackintosh art. With blood-red roses climbing vertically, some in full bloom, some still in bud, with their stems entwined, this is one of our favourite Rennie Mackintosh designs.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A nifty tapestry satchel-style bag for ladies.
- This crossbody bag is ideal for your daily essentials and it is compactly designed in its appearance
- Has the option to be worn as a crossbody or converted into a handbag or shoulder style bag
- Fastened with a zip top; the inside features a slip pocket and zip pocket for storage; whilst also containing a modest capacity for make-up and travel accessories
- Fitted with an adjustable (up to 22 inches) and buckled faux leather shoulder strap
- Size: 11 x 7.1 x 3.1 inches