This elegant rose pattern is based on the work of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, the Scottish artist, designer and architect. Well known for combining a progressive modernity with the spirit of romanticism, this simple rose design perfectly captures everything we love about Mackintosh art. With blood-red roses climbing vertically, some in full bloom, some still in bud, with their stems entwined, this is one of our favorite Rennie Mackintosh designs.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A cute tapestry glasses purse for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses
- This glasses bag is able to fit a single pair of glasses
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket
- Contains a gold and silver frame with double clasp closure
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching a damage to your glasses
- Size: 4.3 x 7.9 x 0.4 inche