A sumptuous design that is instantly recognizable as the work of William Morris designs; it reproduces an original tapestry piece of his created in the 19th century called Strawberry Thief also known as William Morris birds. It depicts a story of why the juicy ripen strawberries are always disappearing in the garden? The witty eyes of birds tell all.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A cute tapestry glasses purse for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses
- This glasses bag is able to fit a single pair of glasses
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket
- Contains a gold and silver frame with double clasp closure
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching a damage to your glasses
- Size: 4.3 x 7.9 x 0.4 inches