A sumptuous design that is instantly recognizable as the work of William Morris designs; it reproduces an original tapestry piece of his created in the 19th century called Strawberry Thief also known as William Morris birds. It depicts a story of why the juicy ripen strawberries are always disappearing in the garden? The witty eyes of birds tell all.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: If you fancy a very casual and compact bag, this tapestry fabric sling bag is for you.
- It is ideal for holding your travel documents when on holiday
- Wear it on its own or as an add-on to your other handbag
- Fastened with a zip top to protect your goods
- Webbing strap is adjustable and promotes comfortable travel.
- Features an inside slip pocket and zip pocket and lined with a patterned nylon
- Can be worn across the body or on your shoulder
- These fashionable sling bags are made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
- Size: 7.9 x 9.1 x 2.4 inches