UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: This elegant tapestry pattern is inspired by Walter Crane, a British painter, painting Swan, Rush and Iris. Originally a wallpaper design in the Arts and Crafts style, it depicts two swans facing each other, profiled in perfect symmetry. Crane painting Art Nouveau textiles and wallpaper that became internationally popular.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A nifty tapestry satchel-style bag for ladies.
- This crossbody bag is ideal for your daily essentials and it is compactly designed in its appearance
- Has the option to be worn as a crossbody or converted into a handbag or shoulder style bag
- Fastened with a zip top; the inside features a slip pocket and zip pocket for storage; whilst also containing a modest capacity for make-up and travel accessories
- Fitted with an adjustable (up to 22 inches) and buckled faux leather shoulder strap
- Size: 11 x 7.1 x 3.1 inches - Weight: 0.6 lb