Designed by Lisa Rose, one of our founders and woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose on jacquard looms. Our family company specializes in blending beautiful art & timeless design with meaningful products used every day in today’s homes. Each design is created with love, spirit, care, and attention to detail and inspired by family favorite subjects such as art, history, architectural details, and nature.
This piece adapted from: Wall panel, c. 1903 Reception Hall, Laurelton Hall, Long Island, NY, 1902-57.
Adapted by Louis C. Tiffany from tilework in the Imperial Topkapi Sarayi (palace). Istanbul, Turkey. Painted textile. The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art. Winter Park, FL. 58-020 © The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum Foundation, Inc.
- size: 14″ x 17″ lumbar.
- Front panel poly/cotton blend.
- Reverses to a solid polyester.
- Zipper closure.
- 100% polyester insert included.
- Spot clean or machine wash cold, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry. Cool iron. Minor shrinkage with machine washing. Dry clean for best results.
- Fabric woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose.
- Product manufactured in the USA.