In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This elegant pattern is based on a magnificent furisode (swinging sleeves) kimono in the V&A collection. The design of the original reveals the dynamism of Japanese textile design in the early 20th century. The auspicious motifs of bamboo and plum blossom suggest the robe may have been worn for a very special occasion.
A nifty tapestry satchel-style bag.
- This crossbody bag is ideal for your daily essentials and it is compactly designed in its appearance
- Has the option to be worn as a crossbody or converted into a handbag or shoulder style bag
- Fastened with a zip top; the inside features a slip pocket and zip pocket for storage; whilst also containing a modest capacity for make-up and travel accessories
- Fitted with an adjustable (up to 22 inches) and buckled faux leather shoulder strap
- Size: 11 x 7.1 x 3.1 inches