In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This elegant pattern is based on a magnificent furisode (swinging sleeves) kimono in the V&A collection. The design of the original reveals the dynamism of Japanese textile design in the early 20th century. The auspicious motifs of bamboo and plum blossom suggest the robe may have been worn for a very special occasion.
A cute tapestry glasses purse for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses
- This glasses bag is able to fit a single pair of glasses
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket
- Contains a gold and silver frame with double clasp closure
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching a damage to your glasses
- Size: 4.3 x 7.9 x 0.4 inches