In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This elegant pattern is based on a magnificent furisode (swinging sleeves) kimono in the V&A collection. The design of the original reveals the dynamism of Japanese textile design in the early 20th century. The auspicious motifs of bamboo and plum blossom suggest the robe may have been worn for a very special occasion.
If you fancy a very casual and compact bag, this tapestry fabric sling bag is for you.
- It is ideal for holding your travel documents when on holiday
- Wear it on its own or as an add-on to your other handbag
- Fastened with a zip top to protect your goods
- Webbing strap is adjustable and promotes comfortable travel.
- Features an inside slip pocket and zip pocket and lined with a patterned nylon
- Can be worn across the body or on your shoulder
- These fashionable sling bags are made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
- Size: 7.9 x 9.1 x 2.4 inches