Discover animals, insects, birds, trees, and more. Young readers can explore the wonders of the natural world with this beautifully illustrated full-color hardback guide.
From marvellous mammals to towering trees, this accessible guide introduces the marvels of nature, with amazing facts and fun activities to try at home. Readers can take a tour of the Amazon rain forest, discover why fireflies glow, find out how to encourage animals into your garden and more in this eye-opening book.Sections include:
- How plants grow from seeds.
- How animals live together in packs and herds.
- The importance of the changing seasons.
- How living creatures adapt to their natural habitats.
- How we can help endangered species.
Wonderfully illustrated by the award-winning Iris Deppe, this hardback guide will inspire a life-long interest in the natural world. Perfect for readers aged 4+.