The utility basket is sturdy and simple. Use it as a hamper or planter. If you use it outside, we recommend removing the wood bottom insert and the basket becomes rot proof by using the rope alone. The utility basket is great for storing toys, blankets and all other belongings that need a landing place.
- Hand woven in Maine
- Approximately 13″ wide by 16″ tall
- A simple rope basket with wood bottom insert
- Great for laundry, pet & kids toys, flip flops, gardening tools and potted plants
- Mold & mildew resistant
- Includes Maine-made wood bottom insert
- Wooden bottoms are not needed for bins that are mostly stationary and wood may mold or mildew when wet
Every Rope Co. product is created with intention, guided by quality production, and inspired by our landscapes and stories. Celebrate a more thoughtful way of life and leave an impression for years to come.
From generations of fishermen and rope makers, a new tradition was born, taking a practical material and turning it into something special. The Rope Co. goods are made with hardworking materials in naturally-inspired tones for lasting function and style. We are humbled to be a part of your home.
Experience the beauty of intention. We believe that lasting style is found in the most simple expressions. The Rope Co. brings together the timeless and the sensible in a piece of place for every home.