Step into the crystalline light and rich, warm colors of the American Southwest in Gustave Baumann’s landscape prints. Often dominated by blue and yellow hues, his woodcuts convey a profound sense of place. Each is a small, untroubled world, graphically straightforward and emotionally direct, reproduced by the artist with great affection. One of the best known and most beloved 20th-century American printmakers, Baumann lived most of his life in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where he embraced the landscape and regional culture. This calendar’s 12 innovative images of mountains, deserts, towns, and woods reveal his innate ability to portray settings that make us feel at home—no matter where we live.
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with New Mexico Museum of Art
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.