A noted member of the artist colony in Brown County, Indiana, Gustave Baumann started a new life in 1918 at the center of the Santa Fe art scene, immersing himself in the dramatic landscapes of northern New Mexico. He devised innovative printing techniques that lent his woodcut prints a luminous quality to match the glowing imagery, broad skies, and relentless sun of the Southwest. One of his popular prints, The Bishop’s Apricot, brightens this small notecard.
• 10 blank notecards with envelopes
• Paper-wrapped decorative box with drawer closure
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate’s notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size:: 5.625 x 4 x 1 in.
Card size:: 5 x 3.5 in.