Los Angeles Attractions is the ultimate guidebook to one of the world's most glamorous and exciting cities. The definitive resource for visitors and residents alike, it describes both world-famous as well as hidden landmarks, many of them listed nowhere else. It is the only complete guide where readers can find detailed information and all the hard-to-find facts in one place. Inside you will find:
- world-renowned architecture, from Frank Lloyd Wright's classic Ennis House to Frank Gehry's cutting-edge Walt Disney Concert Hall
- museums, galleries and live music venues, along with in-depth arts and cultural coverage
- legendary film studios and Hollywood historic landmarks
- movie stars' homes -- Marilyn Monroe, Brad Pitt, Sharon Stone, Tom Cruise
- the graves of your favorite stars -- Rudolph Valentino, Jean Harlow, Humphrey Bogart, Natalie Wood, Marilyn Monroe and many more
- filming locations of Hollywood's classic movies -- from The Gold Rush and Sunset Boulevard, to Terminator and Forrest Gump
- best beaches to catch a perfect wave
- extensive listings of hotels, restaurants, bars, clubs and cinemas, complete with detailed practical information.
More than 1,000 descriptive entries, 40 easy-to-read maps and over 1,700 photographs, many taken specifically for this book, make Los Angeles Attractions the most comprehensive guide to the city ever published.