- New edition of the original encyclopedic visual record, featuring over 2,000 Tiffany lamp and metalware models
- This edition contains 245 additional pictures of products that have resurfaced on the market
- Includes reproductions from original Tiffany sales brochures, advertisements, and color photographs from auction catalogues and private collections
- Essential identification aid for collectors and enthusiasts
- Written by Alastair Duncan, world-leading expert on Tiffany glass
Comprehensive and beautifully illustrated, this expanded edition of Tiffany Lamps and Metalware presents an inexhaustible selection of items manufactured by Tiffany Studios over more than thirty years of uninterrupted production. As Tiffany Studios never published an official catalogue raisonné, this book is the closest one can come to a record of their prolific output.
Endless in its variety, this book is the ultimate pictorial reference work. Vibrantly colored table and floor lamps, chandeliers and sconces, as well as Tiffany's famous leaded lampshades are represented here. The book also features numerous metalware items, from inkstands and candlesticks to book ends, tea screens, clocks and tobacco jars. An index cross-references the firms' original model numbers and sales descriptions to the illustrations, further enabling identification.
Updated and reorganized, this latest edition of Tiffany Lamps and Metalware is an accessible and functional guide to Tiffany's wide-spanning oeuvre.