Tsurugaoka Hachiman Shrine is one of the most important Shinto shrines and among the most recognizable cultural properties of Japan. Founded by Minamoto Yoriyoshi in 1063, then enlarged and moved to its current site in 1180 by Minamoto Yoritomo, it is dedicated to the Minamoto clan’s deity, Hachiman, the god of war. This woodblock print of the famous locale by Kawase Hasui was created in 1931. Rebuild the sacred space on this 500-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 8.625 x 10.625 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 18 x 27 in.